20060828

Nearer My God to Thee - Plus a CD Release

Hi again, everyone. Sorry it's been so long, but I'm back in the studio again! A listener requested the old Lowell Mason (1792-1872) hymn, Nearer, My God, to Thee, so I'm more than happy to oblige. Turn the lights down low, then click the link below to listen.

I'm also pleased to announce that, in response to listener requests, I released a CD to the public last week! Fresh Hymns is now available online. I cleaned up the noise on a number of the tracks, put together some neat cover art, and signed each copy. You can preview each track (2 minute previews!), read the bio, view the cover art, and/or purchase the CD by clicking here. If you like the music, you can also write a review on this page (which I highly encourage!)

I will continue to make quality music freely available online even as I work on my Christmas CD, which should be available by November.

Thanks for listening, and enjoy Nearer, My God, to Thee.

Click Here to Listen

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Joel! Your renditions have been greatly missed. It sure is great to listen to your talent again.

By the way, your CD is sensational! May God bless your ministry of music.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home