20060221

God Be With You Till We Meet Again

Hi everyone. Today's piano piece is an improvisation on the old hymn, God Be With You Till We Meet Again, by William Tomer (1833-1896) and with words by Jeremiah Rankin (1828-1904.)

PBJ topped 300 subscribers this week! I can't thank you all enough for listening. Please keep those comments, e-mails, reviews, and votes coming too. I have really enjoyed hearing from you. Listener e-mails make my day. Also, feel free to add yourself to our map along with the other listeners around the world, if you haven't yet.

It's been a few weeks since my last post, but please don't think I haven't been busy in the studio. I've got a few classical pieces in the works that I hope to present to you in the not-so-distant future, and I've been trying to get the cello out regularly. I also owe someone a copy of the Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring score (to be posted on this blog soon), which I need to finish up. All of you have inspired me to pursue music with a new passion, for which I thank you.

Enjoy the piece.

Click Here to Listen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home