20051109

The Headline Animator

If anyone is interested in linking to Piano by Joel (and I know you are), might I suggest the headline animator:

Piano by Joel - the Latest Songs

Pretty cool, right? Here's the HTML to add it to your site:



A big thank you to everyone who has linked to Piano by Joel already. I appreciate you helping to spread the word.

Finally, if you have a blog and/or podcast, you can get your own headline animator at feedburner.com.

View Entire Index of Songs and Scores
Vote and/or Leave Comments
Contact Joel
Link to Piano by Joel

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet! I'll make sure to use it!

 
At 10:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled across your blog site tonight an really enjoyed.

I would love to here an arrangement of 'I Am the Bread of Life' by Suzanne Toolan

TVC
Nassau Bahamas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home