20061029

Guest Performance: Be Thou My Vision

Kim and Judy Smith are a husband and wife team of artists that enjoy performing their own unique rendition (featuring the mandolin!) of my arrangement of Be Thou My Vision. They were kind enough to send me a recording, as well as grant permission for me to post it here on Piano by Joel. A big thank you to them for being willing to share their music in this way!

You can find the original post, with a recording of the original piano rendition, here.

You can find the score to Be Thou My Vision here.

Click Here to Listen

3 Comments:

At 8:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful. . .I am going to to send that link to a friend who loves that hymn!

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Joel Rosenberger said...

Thanks! You can also listen to the original here: http://joelcast.blogspot.com/2005/08/be-thou-my-vision-by-request.html

 
At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful arrangement. Be Thou My Vision is my favorite Hymn. Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home