20061017

Piano by Joel Hits the 500 Subscriber Mark!

I'm really excited about this, guys. This has been a long-range goal for, well, a long time. (I guess that's why it's called a long range goal!) A big thanks to each of you who have requested music, subscribed via iTunes or other software, wrote e-mail, bought my CD, performed my arrangements, sent me CDs and mp3s of your performances and derivative works, or otherwise downloaded and enjoyed the music. I appreciate that you take the time to listen to my musical scribblings and rough drafts. I hope you'll all look me up in heaven one of these days... I look forward to playing for each of you in your eternal dwellings!

I hope you'll check back in a few days... a couple listeners sent me a copy of their performance of my arrangement of Be Thou My Vision, and I'd like you all to hear it. Until then, thanks again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home