20070102

A Mighty Fortress is Our God (Sola Scriptura Theme)

Happy New Year, everybody! You've probably heard my rendition of A Mighty Fortress is Our God (here is the post), but I do have another version (the "Director's Cut") of this old hymn that, as of Jan. 1, is the opening theme for the Sola Scriptura radio program on 93.9 KPDQ in Portland Oregon. If you'd like to hear the program, check out the Sola Scriptura archives, or listen live to KPDQ at 7:25 PM central on weekdays (the program airs from 7:30 - 8:00 PM.)

Click Here to Listen

2 Comments:

At 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Joel,

Thanks again for the use of your music for our Sola Scriptura Radio program. You and your music are a rich blessing. We are also playing your cd as a postlude after our worship services.

God Bless,

Chuck O'Neal -Pastor, Beaverton Grace Bible Church, Oregon

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Listig said...

Very nice modern rendition. As I said in my private email, I'm more antiquarian in my musical / liturgical tastes, but you are gifted and generous, and I give you credit and God glory for both!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home