20061215

O Come Emmanuel (from the new CD)

Hello again, everyone! I hope this holiday season is everything you want it to be. Over the month of December, I'll be featuring a few of the tracks from my new Christmas CD, Snow and Ivory (soon to be available on CD Baby.)

Today's selection is a bit different, since I wanted to accentuate the mystery of O Come Emmanuel, which in and of itself is almost chant-like. The reverberations of the ambient piano echo through time, providing the opportunity to contemplate those prophets who spoke of this One who would be born in Bethlehem Ephrathah of a virgin, and would be called "Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace."

Click here to listen

1 Comments:

At 5:06 PM , Blogger Twinky said...

I heard this on Playlist.com and it is absolutely AMAZING. You really should be professional, you know, because this is some of the best instrumentals I've ever heard in my relatively short lifetime. I'm a cellist and i hope one day that i can be an improvist ^_^

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home