20051022

A word about e-mails

I want to thank each of you who have commented and/or e-mailed me. Your kind words are an encouragement, and you guys provide me with some great ideas. I try to respond to all e-mails, but I need to mention that some anti-spam filters out there might not like my gmail.com address, so beware. I have been blocked by at least one listener's filter!
I've got a few things in the works:
  1. The score to Be Thou My Vision is pretty much complete! It will be available soon.
  2. I'm working on a piano rendition of My Faith Looks Up to Thee, also available soon.
  3. It's almost time to think about arranging some holiday favorites.

Thanks again for listening and interacting.

View Entire Index of Songs and Scores
Vote and/or Leave Comments
Contact Joel
Link to Piano by Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home