20051011

Got Music?

I was happy to hear from a few listeners who are also musicians! If you have some of your own music online, please post a comment or send me an e-mail (check my profile for my latest e-mail address.) I would like to hear your work.

If you have a moment, and enjoy Piano by Joel, I'd appreciate it if you would vote and leave a comment on PodcastAlley, one of the podcast directories out there:

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=10282

I'm currently working on the piano score for Be Thou my Vision. I'll post it when it's complete. I'm also considering a couple other projects, but nothing solid yet. My main goal is to keep releasing an original arrangement each week, so stay tuned.

View Entire Index of Songs and Scores
Vote and/or Leave Comments
Contact Joel
Link to Piano by Joel

2 Comments:

At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joel! I've got a piano blog, too:

http://inthehands.com/

Glad to see other pianists sharing their work online!

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Joel Rosenberger said...

I'm actually already an ITH subscriber, Paul. Great stuff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home