20051029

Creating a Podcast

I always enjoy reading listener e-mail. Of course, I'm also interested in hearing listener podcasts as well, and tonight I received a question about how to set one up.

I started a writeup on the subject, but then decided that this article at FeedBurner.com does a much better job than I would. The idea is to 1) create an mp3, 2) upload it to a hosting service, 3) post a link to a blog, and 4) use FeedBurner to create a feed that podcast distributors (like iTunes) understand.

Check it out. If anyone starts a podcast, please let me know! Of course, even if you've recorded an mp3 or other audio file, I'd still like to hear it.

View Entire Index of Songs and Scores
Vote and/or Leave Comments
Contact Joel
Link to Piano by Joel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home