20081016

Guest Performance: Della, The Unfolding

Greetings, piano fans!  It has been a while, but I think you'll enjoy today's piano piece.  I've introduced you to Della before.  When she's not accompanying the Cincinatti ballet, or sitting under Carmon Deleone in the Middletown Symphony Orchestra; she's composing, arranging, and performing her own original piano works.  I highly recommend her music, and I'm pleased that she's allowed me to make this mp3, The Unfolding, available to you, at the link below.  I'm not even going to try to describe it.  Just turn the lights down low, and listen.

If you would like to hear more, and/or purchase her new CD, {beautiful still}, just visit her home page at http://www.indieheaven.com/artist_main.php?id=54193.

Until next time!

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for the sample file .The music is Good.

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger piono lessons said...

I just found your blog and am reading along and really enjoying it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home