20050802

Do I take requests?

This blog/podcast isn't about publishing polished, studio quality work. It's meant to be spontaneous, personal, and interactive in nature, much like many of the classic text blogs. This is you, me, and some friends, sitting around a piano. The difference is, since I'm publishing for the web, I need to stick to public-domain works, at least until I learn the ins and outs of obtaining the necessary permissions, etc.
Since we're all gathered around this piano, I'm happy to take requests. Just check out the extensive public-domain music list at PD Info, and let me know what you'd like to hear.

View Entire Index of Songs and Scores
Vote and/or Leave Comments
Contact Joel
Link to Piano by Joel

8 Comments:

At 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you play "Be Thou My Vision?" The tune (Slane) is in the public domain according to the following website. http://www.pbcc.org/services/20010114.html

Thanks,
Valarae

 
At 8:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second that "Be Thou My Vision" request

 
At 10:12 PM , Blogger Joel Rosenberger said...

Sure thing, I started working on that one.

 
At 1:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I loved "Nearer My God To Thee". It was used at my grandmother's funeral service recently. I was wondering if you could do "There's a Land that is Fairer than Day" please, as that is another favourite of mine.

Thank you for touching my life with your beautiful music.

God bless!

 
At 1:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS: The song is under "Sweet By and By" over here http://www.pdinfo.com/cgi-bin/search.pl

Thanks!

 
At 8:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any chance of getting the tune to "Danny Boy" called Londonderry Aire?

 
At 6:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to hear you do "His Eye is on the Sparrow!" It's one of my favorites, and I believe it is PD.

 
At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to hear you play "His Eye is on the Sparrow", it's one of my favorites.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home