20050731

Jesus is All the World to Me

Well, here goes...

This is it, my foray into podcasting. I'll start with a digital recording of Jesus is All the World to Me, a popular hymn by Will L. Thompson (1847-1909) that I occasionally play on the piano. In this case, the piano is a Yamaha PSR-GX76. This keyboard lacks weighted keys, but still has a decent sound. The audio software is Audacity. Don't expect this to be polished, since I'm really just trying to learn how it all works.

Click Here to Listen

4 Comments:

At 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you getting this?

H. Gatlin

 
At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joel,

'It is well with my soul' - requested.

Thank you - May God bless you as you continue to serve Him.

H. Gatlin

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Joel Rosenberger said...

Comments coming through loud and clear. I really like that song, too. I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for listening.

Joel

 
At 10:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am diligently looking for more scores. Only found Be Thou My Vision, very inspiring. Please supply other scores, or do you have some?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home